+ 44 (0) 20 7977 1440
Our fees are payable in advance, by debit or credit card, using our online Payment Gateway. Click on the Buy Now Button. Our fees include VAT. Lowry LLP are a boutique law firm of Notaries Public and Commissioners for Oaths who represent both corporate and private clients. Lowry LLP are a neighbourhood practice, with an international reach, from The City of London. Our office is located at Holland House, 1 - 4 Bury Street, "The Gherkin Piazza", Bishopsgate, London EC3A 5AW, England.
We are members of the Notaries Society of England and Wales, are members of the Ecclesiastical Law Society of England and Wales, are Freemen of the City of London Corporation and are authorised and regulated by the Court of Faculties.We are responsible to the Legal Services Board and to the Office of the Legal Ombudsman. Notaries have been members of the Worshipful Company of Scriveners of the City of London from 1392. The lawyers of our firm have the specialist legal experience, resources and skills to assist clients to succeed in the most challenging of jurisdictions. We are a full - time firm of Notaries and are Commissioners for Oaths.
As Commissioners for Oaths, we swear Statutory Declarations and Affidavits as stipulated by the Commissioner for Oaths Act 1889.
As Notaries Public, we witness the signature on Powers of Attorney, Board Resolutions, Shipping Protests, Bills of Exchange, Companies House documents and Share Certificates as stipulated by the Notaries Practice Rules of 2014.
The office hours of Lowry LLP are 9:00am to 1:00pm, we are closed for lunch from 1:00pm to 2:00pm and are open from 2:00pm until 5:00pm, Monday to Friday. We are not open on Public Holidays, Saturday or Sunday.
Our practice areas include:
1. Embassy legalisation;
3. Certifications by Notaries Public of current Passports and current Utility Bills for Anti - Money laundering purposes;
4. Legal Translation Services;
5. Travel Consent Forms for children to travel unaccompanied;
6. Notarial Consent to Get Married Forms;
7. The Swearing, as Commissioners for Oaths, of Statutory Declarations and Affidavits;
7. Bills of Exchange;
8. Shipping Protests;
9. Notarisation of the signature of documents;
10. Powers of Attorney;
11. Certification of Companies House Documents;
12. Certification of Title Deeds from her Majesty's Registrar of Deeds;
13. Certification of Memorandum and Articles of Association under the Companies Acts;
14. Attestation and Acknowledgement of documentation for use abroad;
15. Notarial Certificates to accompany documentation for use abroad; and
16. Public Notary Certification of documentation for Private Clients.
This smartphone, tablet and PC enabled website is designed to tell you about our practice areas and our expertise in all the legal aspects of Notary Public and Commissioner for Oaths legal services. For further information or to book your appointment, either complete our online contact form or ring us on +44 (0) 20 7977 1440. www.notaryengland.tel