Telephone: + 44 (0) 20 7977 1442
Lowry LLP - Notaries Public
| Holland House | 4 Bury Street | The Gherkin Piazza | London | EC3A 5AW | England |
Lowry LLP are a boutique firm of Notaries Public who represent both corporate and private clients in all Notary Public and Commissioner for Oaths legal matters. Lowry LLP are a neighbourhood practice, with an international reach, who serve the City of London Postal Codes. We are members of the Notaries Society of England and Wales.
The lawyers of our firm have the legal experience, resources and skills to assist clients to succeed in the most challenging of jurisdictions. We are a full - time firm of Notaries and are Commissioners for Oaths. As Commissioners for Oaths, we swear Statutory Declarations and Affidavits.As Notaries Public, we witness the signature on Powers of Attorney, Board Resolutions, Shipping Protests, Bills of Exchange, Companies House documents and Share Certificates.
We are members of the Notaries Society of England and Wales.
The office hours of Lowry LLP are 9:00am to 1:00pm, we are closed for lunch from 1:00pm to 2:00pm and we close at 5:00pm, Monday to Friday. We are not open on Public Holidays, Saturday or Sunday.
Our practice areas include:
1. Embassy legalisation;
3. Certifications by Notaries Public of current Passports and current Utility Bills for Anti - Money laundering purposes;
4. Legal Translation Services;
5. Travel Consent Forms for children to travel unaccompanied;
6. Notarial Consent to Get Married Forms;
7. The Swearing, as Commissioners for Oaths, of Statutory Declarations and Affidavits;
7. Bills of Exchange;
8. Shipping Protests;
9. Notarisation of the signature of documents;
10. Powers of Attorney;
11. Certification of Companies House Documents;
12. Certification of Title Deeds from her Majesty's Registrar of Deeds;
13. Certification of Memorandum and Articles of Association under the Companies Acts;
14. Attestation and Acknowledgement of documentation for use abroad;
15. Notarial Certificates to accompany documentation for use abroad; and
16. Public Notary Certification of documentation for Private Clients.
This website is designed to tell you about our practice areas and our expertise in all the legal aspects of Notary Public and Commissioner for Oaths services. For further information or to book your appointment, either complete our online contact form or ring us on +44 (0) 20 7977 1440. www.notaryengland.co.uk