Telephone: 020 - 7977 - 1440
Lowry LLP - Notaries Public - are a leading City of London firm of Notaries, with an international reach. Our office is located in Holland House, 1 - 4 Bury Street, London EC3A 5AW. The nearest underground station is Bank or Liverpool Street.
The notarial services office is open from 9:00am until 7:00pm, Monday to Friday. We also, will attend your premises or residence.
We accept payment by American Express, VISA, Debit Cards, PayPal and MasterCard. Appointments can be made to attend our office premises or residence.
We are members of the Notaries Society of England and Wales and are authorised and regulated by the Court of Faculties. Lowry LLP can witness the signature on Powers of Attorney, Board Resolutions, Shipping Protests,Bills of Exchange, Companies House documents and Share Certificates as stipulated by the Notaries Practice Rules of 2014. As a Commissioner for Oaths, in accordance with the Commissioner for Oaths Act 1889, we can swear Statutory Declarations and Affidavits.
Our Notarial Public practice areas include:
1. Embassy legalisation;
3. Certifications by Notaries Public of current Passports and current Utility Bills for Anti - Money laundering purposes;
4. Legal Translation Services;
5. Travel Consent Forms for children to travel unaccompanied;
6. Notarial Consent to Get Married Forms;
7. The Swearing, as Commissioners for Oaths, of Statutory Declarations and Affidavits;
7. Bills of Exchange;
8. Shipping Protests;
9. Notarisation of the signature of documents;
10. Powers of Attorney;
11. Certification of Companies House Documents;
12. Certification of Title Deeds from her Majesty's Registrar of Deeds;
13. Certification of Memorandum and Articles of Association under the Companies Acts;
14. Attestation and Acknowledgement of documentation for use abroad;
15. Notarial Certificates to accompany documentation for use abroad; and
16. Public Notary Certification of documentation for Private Clients.
This website is designed to tell you about the practice areas and the expertise of Lowry LLP , in all the legal aspects of Notary Public and Commissioner for Oaths matters.