Owen Thomas Lowry - B.A., LL.B.
Notary Public and Commissioner for Oaths
LOWRY LLP - Notaries
9 Devonshire Square | Bishopsgate | London | EC2M 4YF |
Telephone: 020 3178 5780
Owen Thomas Lowry is the principal of Lowry LLP - Notaries Public and Commissioners for Oaths. Lowry LLP are a boutique firm of Notaries who represent both corporate and private clients in all Notary Public and Commissioner for Oaths legal matters. Our offices are situated in Bishopsgate (near Liverpool Street Station), in the financial services district of the City of London EC2M 4YF. Lowry LLP are a neighbourhood notarial practice who serve the Greater London Postal Codes. Our firm have the legal experience, resources and skills to assist clients to succeed in the most challenging of jurisdictions. We are a full - time firm of Notaries and are Commissioners for Oaths. The office hours are 9:00am to 6:00pm, Monday to Friday. The Notarial practice of Owen Thomas Lowry is regulated and authorised by The Court of Faculties, 1 The Sanctuary, Westminster, London SW1P 3JT and he is a member of The Notaries Society of England and Wales, PO Box 1023, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 9XB, England. http://www.lowryllp.com
Our practice areas include:
1. Embassy legalisation;
2. Foreign and Commonwealth Office Apostilles under the Hague Convention 1961;
3. Certifications by Notaries Public of current Passports and current Utility Bills for Anti - Money laundering purposes;
4. Legal Translation Services;
5. Travel Consent Forms for children to travel unaccompanied;
6. Notarial Consent to Get Married Forms;
7. The Swearing, as Commissioners for Oaths, of Statutory Declarations and Affidavits;
8. Bills of Exchange;
9. Shipping Protests;
10. Notarisation of the signature of documents;
11. Powers of Attorney;
12. Certification of Companies House Documents;
13. Certification of Title Deeds from her Majesty's Registrar of Deeds;
14. Certification of Memorandum and Articles of Association under the Companies Acts;
15. Attestation and Acknowledgement of documentation for use abroad;
16. Notarial Certificates to accompany documentation for use abroad;
17. Public Notary Certification of documentation for Private Clients.
This website is designed to tell you about our practice areas and our expertise in all the legal aspects of Notary Public and Commissioner for Oaths services.
For further information, please either telephone us on 020 3178 5780 or submit our online enquiry form.