LOWRY LLP - Public Notaries
Holland House | 4 Bury Street | London | EC3A 5AW |
Telephone: 020 7977 1440 or complete our online enquiry form on our Contact page
Owen Thomas Lowry is the principal of Lowry LLP - Notaries Public and Commissioners for Oaths. Lowry LLP are a boutique firm of Notaries who represent both corporate and private clients in all Notary Public and Commissioner for Oaths legal matters. Lowry LLP are a neighbourhood practice who serve the Greater London Postal Codes. Our firm have the legal experience, resources and skills to assist clients to succeed in the most challenging of jurisdictions. We are a full - time firm of Notaries and are Commissioners for Oaths. Directly behind "The gherkin" in EC3A5AW, the office hours are 9:00am to 1:00pm, we are closed for lunch from 1:00pm to 2:00pm and we close at 5:00pm, Monday to Friday. We are not open on Public Holidays, Saturday and Sunday. The Notarial practice of Owen Thomas Lowry is regulated and authorised by The Court of Faculties, 1 The Sanctuary, Westminster, London SW1P 3JT and he is a member of The Notaries Society of England and Wales, PO Box 1023, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 9XB, England. http://www.lowryllp.com
Our practice areas include:
1. Embassy legalisation;
2. Foreign and Commonwealth Office Apostilles under the Hague Convention 1961;
3. Certifications by Notaries Public of current Passports and current Utility Bills for Anti - Money laundering purposes;
4. Legal Translation Services;
5. Travel Consent Forms for children to travel unaccompanied;
6. Notarial Consent to Get Married Forms;
7. The Swearing, as Commissioners for Oaths, of Statutory Declarations and Affidavits;
8. Bills of Exchange;
9. Shipping Protests;
10. Notarisation of the signature of documents;
11. Powers of Attorney;
12. Certification of Companies House Documents;
13. Certification of Title Deeds from her Majesty's Registrar of Deeds;
14. Certification of Memorandum and Articles of Association under the Companies Acts;
15. Attestation and Acknowledgement of documentation for use abroad;
16. Notarial Certificates to accompany documentation for use abroad;
17. Public Notary Certification of documentation for Private Clients.
This website is designed to tell you about our practice areas and our expertise in all the legal aspects of Notary Public and Commissioner for Oaths services.
For further information, please either telephone us on 020 7977 1440 or complete our online enquiry form on our Contact Us page.