Please note our office will be closed for the Christmas and New Year holidays from 5:00pm, on Tuesday, 23rd December 2014 until 9:00am, on Monday, 5th January, 2015. May we wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
LOWRY LLP - Notaries Public
Holland House | 4 Bury Street | The Gherkin Piazza | Bishopsgate | London | EC3A 5AW | England |
For further information, please either complete our online contact form or ring us on 020 7977 1440
Lowry LLP are a boutique firm of Notaries Public who represent both corporate and private clients in all Notary Public and Commissioner for Oaths legal matters. Lowry LLP are a neighbourhood practice, with an international reach, who serve the City of London Postal Codes. Our firm have the legal experience, resources and skills to assist clients to succeed in the most challenging of jurisdictions. We are a full - time firm of Notaries and are Commissioners for Oaths. Lowry LLP are located directly behind "The Gherkin" and are situated at Holland Hopuse, 1 - 4 Bury Street, London EC3A5AW. The office hours of Lowry LLP are 9:00am to 1:00pm, we are closed for lunch from 1:00pm to 2:00pm and we close at 5:00pm, Monday to Friday. We are not open on Public Holidays, Saturday and Sunday. The Notarial practice is regulated and authorised by The Court of Faculties, 1 The Sanctuary, Westminster, London SW1P 3JT and we are members of The Notaries Society of England and Wales, PO Box 1023, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 9XB, England. http://www.lowryllp.com
Our practice areas include:
1. Embassy legalisation;
2. Foreign and Commonwealth Office Apostilles under the Hague Convention 1961;
3. Certifications by Notaries Public of current Passports and current Utility Bills for Anti - Money laundering purposes;
4. Legal Translation Services;
5. Travel Consent Forms for children to travel unaccompanied;
6. Notarial Consent to Get Married Forms;
7. The Swearing, as Commissioners for Oaths, of Statutory Declarations and Affidavits;
8. Bills of Exchange;
9. Shipping Protests;
10. Notarisation of the signature of documents;
11. Powers of Attorney;
12. Certification of Companies House Documents;
13. Certification of Title Deeds from her Majesty's Registrar of Deeds;
14. Certification of Memorandum and Articles of Association under the Companies Acts;
15. Attestation and Acknowledgement of documentation for use abroad;
16. Notarial Certificates to accompany documentation for use abroad; and
17. Public Notary Certification of documentation for Private Clients.
This website is designed to tell you about our practice areas and our expertise in all the legal aspects of Notary Public and Commissioner for Oaths services.